Last modified: Dec 12, 2021
Homejobshub.com collects and uses personal data as needed in order to provide you with top-notch websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our “Services”).
What data is collected?
Your personal data includes information such as:
. Phone number
. Email address
. Service usage data
. Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
In order to deliver the best services to you, we may also collect your account-related information when you sign up for our services.
When is data collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
1. You sign up for our services;
2. You request assistance from our customer support team;
3. You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
4. You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you.
Service usage data is automatically collected when you interact with our services. This information may include data about your interactions with the features, content, and links contained in our services, time of interaction, browser type and configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preferences, and other cookie data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data can be used to approximate your location.
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third-party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain the accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so and when it is needed to deliver the services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
1. Improve and optimize the performance of our services;
2. Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our services;
3. Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our services;
4. Collect statistics about the use of our services;
5. Analyze how you use our Services and which of our services are most relevant to you;
6. Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third-party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
We will respond to all requests within 2-3 working days.